I’m dreaming of this easy lemon pie! If you love lemon desserts like I do, you must save this recipe! This pie is amazing.
It’s lemony flavor from fresh lemon juice and zest pairs perfectly with a crunchy cinnamon graham cracker crust. And oh the creaminess – it’s heaven. You just have to try it for yourself!
How to Make Easy Lemon Pie
- This lemon pie can be thrown together in no time. Really, the most difficult part is squeezing the lemons. It’s my kind of recipe.
- First, crush the graham crackers in a ziplock bag- I just hammer it with a rolling pin. 🙂
- Combine with melted butter, sugar, and cinnamon to form your crust. Press it into the bottom and partially up around the sides of a 9 inch pie dish.
- Chill the crust while you work on the next steps.
- Squeeze lemons until you get 3/4 cup lemon juice. Combine with condensed milk, sour cream, and zest and pour into crust.
- Bake for 8 minutes (you will see very tiny bubbles forming/breaking on top). Refrigerate until well chilled. Top with a little zest and whipped cream!
Delicious, Easy Pie Recipes
We have a few easy pie recipes on our site so far, and I’m glad to have another one! It’s always a good day for pie. Make sure to check out each one of these heavenly desserts!
Keep this lemon pie in mind for the next time that you need a dose of lemony goodness! If you try it, make sure to leave a comment below, I’d love to know what you think! Thanks so much for stopping by!
For the Crust
- 1 3/4 Cups Graham Cracker Crumbs
- 6 Tablespoons Unsalted Butter, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon Cinnamon
- 2 Tablespoons Sugar
For the Lemon Filling
- 2 (14 oz) Cans Sweetened Condensed Milk (about 2 1/2 cups)
- 3-4 Lemons (for 3/4 cup lemon juice) Reserve the peel for zest.
- 1/2 Cup Sour Cream
- 1 1/2 Tablespoons lemon zest, plus additional for garnish
- Whipped Cream (either homemade from our Recipes section or Whipped Topping)
- Lemon Zest
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Crush Graham Crackers ( placed in a ziplock bag and crushed with a rolling pin) until you get 1 3/4 cups of crumbs.
- Combine with 6 tablespoons melted butter, sugar, and cinnamon.
- Press crumb mixture into the bottom and sides of a 9 inch pie dish & chill.
For the Pie Filling
- In a medium bowl, combine condensed milk, lemon juice, sour cream, and lemon zest. Pour into the graham cracker crust.
- Bake for 8 minutes (you will see very tiny bubbles forming/breaking on top). Do not brown. Refrigerate until well chilled. Serves 8-10. Delicious as it is or topped with whipped cream and lemon zest!