This recipe for sweet dinner muffins is a keeper. I love bread with dinner and this small-batch muffin recipe is so easy to throw together.
These muffins aren’t overly sweet or desserty, but they are sweeter than your average dinner roll and would make any meal even better. Take it from me, put a batch of these on the table and it will make dinner feel extra special, like having your own personal restaurant (except making it turned out to be no biggie because its so quick and easy AND it only has six ingredients)!
So go ahead and try these yummy, sweet dinner muffins for yourself – and put a little butter on it too, you won’t regret it. 🙂 Enjoy!
How to Make Easy, Sweet Dinner Muffins
- First, beat the egg with a fork and add milk, and oil.
- Combine the dry ingredients and add the egg mixture to it. Stir until moistened. It’s okay if the batter is a little lumpy.
- Fill cupcake liners about 2/3 full in muffin tin. This gave me about 9 muffins.
- Bake at 18-20 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean. That’s it!
I hope that you love this recipe! If you give it a try, let me know what you think!
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/4 cup oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cup flour
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Beat egg with a fork and add milk and oil. Combine the other ingredients (sugar, flour, baking powder, & salt) and add the egg mixture to it. Stir until moist. Don't over stir. (Batter will be a little lumpy.)
- I use cupcake liners in my muffin pan for these but if you're not using liners, grease the pan as usual. Bake for 18-20 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.